[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:54:39 -0500
This is a follow-up on the missing Kodak film story. I sent an e-mail to Kodak
stating the problem. I received a prompt reply giving me an "800" number to
call and the correct extension number for a customer representative. He
apologized for the mishap, although it probably wasn't Kodak's fault, took the
necessary information and said that he would forward it to Marketing for a
reissue of the free film. He said to expect four to six weeks for the
replacement film. So...someone at Kodak listens. I'll post a follow-up when /if
the film arrives safely next time.

BTW...my son received his film today. Four boxes of 120, although he requested
35mm. He doesn't have a 120 format camera. Luckily, I have two.  ;o)

Robert