[OM] Re: Shipment to the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipment to the UK
From: "IanG" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:01:19 -0000
Long time since I've imported but the delivery company that uses a dark
brown with gold stripes livery is one to avoid. They always collect. Used to
be a common occurance to get a phone call from somebody demanding a credit
card saying something like 'we have your goods, that will be £xxxx plus £25
collection fee before we deliver'