[OM] Re: Photo...

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:26:54 -0800
Allan Mee wrote:
> I love that reflecting ceiling III shot - thanks for sharing :)
>
> And Reflecting Ceiling I :)
> I'm glad Im not the only one who thinks that light and glass makes for
> wonderful images in more ways than one :)
I'm always fascinated with reflections, especially those superimposed on
another image, like this and the preceding image
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Yosemite/pages/02043022.htm>, and
those on water where what's under the water can also be seen, like this
and the following image
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/Flowers/pages/FL36.htm>.

Almost half of the hospital images are reflections of one sort or
another. This one could be a reflection, and make it 50%, but it is
actually taken through glass streaked with dirt from rain
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Summita/pages/DSCF1192a.htm>.

Moose