[OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital di

Subject: [OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital di
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:44:20 +0100
Johan Malmstrom wrote:

-----

>The two biggest surprises where that Ida will have to new cousins

>before next Christmas. Both Annas sister and her brother will have a

>kid with their respective wives.

-----

OK, I'll bite.

I could of course tell you that English is not my native tongue (as it
isn't yours either) and that I did not understand this correct oryou did
not write this correct. But this is how I read it:

Anna has a brother whose wife is pregnant.

Anna also has a sister and her wife is pregnant too.

No who said we were not liberal here and only conservative? Nobody was
offended by your message and should not be either.

Congratulations on both events and enjoy the time when Ida is the oldest
of the three and wants to know it by "helping out" with the babies.

Wiliam