[OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 10:17:48 -0500
That may be a good idea too except that I would be afraid of it issuing
a passing grade on a button cell based on it ability to deliver a
reasonable current but possibly at a voltage too low to make your
voltage loving OM-2s's and OM-4's happy enough to work.  But if it also
reads the voltage level under load that would be OK... if we knew what
the load was.

Chuck Norcutt