[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:18:44 -0500
Ali, what's the URL for Freecycle?

.com and .net lead to bouncer pages and .org to community gift groups on Yahoo.

My experience with thrift stores and such like (including Web sites)
is that I seldom find a true bargain but when I do it's enough to fuel
my desire to return again and again.

Pavlov would be proud.  My wife thinks (reasonably) that I'm crazy.

TIA!/ScottGee1

SNIP!