[OM] Re: I got the FILM!!

Subject: [OM] Re: I got the FILM!!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:50:00 EST

In a message dated 1/16/2007 12:09:49 PM Central Standard Time,
alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Happy  New Year from Kodak. I lost all hope but finally
today I received  it!!

4 rolls of 35mm:

1 Portra 160vc
1 Portra 400nc
1  Portra 400vc
1 Portra 160nc

Woohoo!!

Bad boy, don't do that . . . . I can't help myself.  Don't remind them  of
your post . . . Well, if you must, but folks aren't going to think in is very
nice . . .  Oh, so you don't think nice gets you very much.  So just  remember,
"I told you so" when folks don't think your saying "I told you so, is  very
nice."

As previously posted:

Hmm, it is a little like putting a note in a bottle and throwing it into  the
sea.  It requires a bit of patience.  My bet is that if those who  haven't
received their "pennies from heaven" (well, I guess it is really Kodak)  sent
there request in the same time frame as the rest of us, they will be  getting
their little surprise packages soon.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber