[OM] Re: Flash indicator question, OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash indicator question, OM-2s
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:20:15 -0500
I recall reading somewhere (I think in the 2S service manual) that in
some flash situations, the viewfinder led may blink, it may just go out.
  it should not be interpreted as a defect.  If I can find the passage,
I will post it here.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net