[OM] Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:01:10 -0500
The 2S and 4 were being sold at the same time.  Designers could have
included 1/2000 in the 2S, but they think that would have hurt OM-4 sales.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net