[OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...

Subject: [OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:28:28 -0600
> Baffles me how some developers (and bankers!) ignore history and build
> where history tells 'em they oughtn't.

Like all real estate, it's location, location, and PRICE. Developers build
where people want to live. People don't always want to live in smart places,
but near existing places that they find desireable. combine that with the
fact that it's cheaper to knock things out on flat ground, and there you
have it.

The smart buyer checks out a house for downhill. Always better if there's
some downhill nearby when the next big rain comes.

Bill Pearce