[OM] Re: PMA show

Subject: [OM] Re: PMA show
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:07:00 -0800
'fraid not. Nikon has corrupted their VR designation in their s7c
digicam to not even a high ISO mode, but a post shot sharpening mode
to ameliorate the motion blur. Apparently losing face is no longer a
problem in Japan.

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/nikon/coolpix_s7c-review/index.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA