[OM] Re: An embarrassing confession

Subject: [OM] Re: An embarrassing confession
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:23:19 -0500
Walt:
Not quite as bad but similar sort of thing. Yesterday I spent a VERY
long time just getting a roll of 120 film on the take up spool of a Oly
Chrome Six that I just acquired. And that was at the kitchen table and
in the warm. How did kids manage with Brownies?

Oh yes, film goes the other way from an OM/Pen/Trip/35 rangefinders - ie
anything else that I have - and it was really strange looking for those
numbers in the little red window. Good job I had a manual.

And yes, those leaf shutters are quiet. After an SLR, you almost wonder
if it has fired.

Martin