[OM] Re: Bigger Images of P-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Bigger Images of P-1
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:19:09 -0700
That is true, and when I think about it my lens got faster after I purchased
the battery grip, so the body/battery may have more to do with this than one
would think.  But I am not going to rush to this anyway, when I get my
wife´s approval the new lens will have been tested by other Zuikoholics on
different bodies for months or (more probably) years.