[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:08:03 -0700
You have to take most of those warnings with a grain of salt, I
think. Written by the corporate lawyers who want to protect the
company from imagined lawsuits. Most of those pictures taken of
Antarctica were taken with Canon cameras below 32 degrees F. It is
too bad that it is impossible these days to get a realistic
assessment of their functioning from the manufacturer instead a
lawsuit proof assessment.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA