[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:41:13 +0100
There are some excellent photos there, Jeff, thanks for making it
happen.

And it was you who prompted me to shell out for a Tamron 35-105/2.8
on the 'bay.  It looks like a really nice and solid bit of glass, not
too big but serious looking.  Of course, I could now go and try it
with film ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker