[OM] April pics

Subject: [OM] April pics
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 21:56:04 -0700
Went to the real world yesterday and stopped at Costco with a couple of
rolls of superia 400 so will post  the results as they get fine tuned.

First a few from the Skagit Valley taken in the last two weeks or so.

Snow geese:
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Ap07/geese027a.jpg>
Fir Island at the mouth of the Skagit River is a major stopover on the
Pacific Flyway. It also happens to be on my route to and from the
freeway to the Big City. This one taken in the evening with the 35~105 I
think.

Tulip fields:
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Ap07/tulips034.jpg>

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Ap07/tulips037.jpg>
And just down the road the Skagit Flats are a major producer of flower
bulbs and cut flowers. These tulips would have been topped soon after
the picture was taken so that the bulbs will develope. 35~105 again.

Mike