[OM] Re: Portra 160VC for Flowers

Subject: [OM] Re: Portra 160VC for Flowers
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:00:25 -0400
AG wrote: "If I had to choose ONLY ONE film to take with me on a trip, I
would have probably selected 400NC too.  This is the film version of a
DSLR."

Actually, I do have a little more choice: one of the rolls of 400NC
turned out to be 160NC. And, if I want contrast and saturations, my wife
has lots of over-the-counter Fuji 400 for her P&S......

Martin