[OM] Back from Aragon

Subject: [OM] Back from Aragon
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:39:53 -0400
  Hi,
 Back in one piece from Aragon, Spain and Mallorca. The XA suggested by several
list members I think did OK from horseback and was certainly fun to use. It is
my first RF.

 A Lammergever vulture circled just overhead while we were on on a ridge after
climbing up from a deep canyon.
 They have a very distinctive tail and I bet the birders (they vastly
outnumbered the vultures even the common
 Griffon variety) would have been jealous.

 http://www.iberianature.com/material/lammergeyer.html

 Wish I had something longer, though I saw one camera take a nose dive on rocks.

 Hopefully something will be worth posting. A 2N meter seemed to go haywire,
though caught relatively early in the trip.

 Mike

AOL at AOL.com.