[OM] Re: OT ebay/ paypal

Subject: [OM] Re: OT ebay/ paypal
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:12:55 +1000
Log On  > Account Overview > Profile > Acount Information menu -
Postal Address > Add

Then later when you pay, you'll see a highlighted link  on the
transaction information page before you hit the Pay button which say
'Edit Address' and you can go to the alternate addresses you have in
the system. I have alternates for my workplace, family members and so
on. One address is tagged as your 'home' or primary address, the
address for billing on the credit card that you use for Paypal.
However what sellers sometimes mean by that demand is the address
which is your credit card billing address in which case you have a
problem. Ask the seller nicely and explain. Perhaps offer to pay
extra for domestic shipping postal insurance.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx