[OM] Re: Clouds again...

Subject: [OM] Re: Clouds again...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:35:57 +0100
Thanks, Martyn.  Those are lovely skies.

I went out yesterday afternoon to capture a panorama of clouds and
CS3 put it together nicely for me:

http://www.threeshoes.net/photography/threeshoes-temp/D073285%
20Gransden%20pano.jpg

CS3 has even handled the slightly soft left-hand image to connect it
to the next one ...

Archeo Images looks good.  I would tone down the red on the front
page and provide some sort of navigation back to home from the pages,
though.

Chris