[OM] Re: GE Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: GE Cameras
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:06:44 -0400
I am going to speculate that Oly has something to do with it as the GE
cameras have the Oly style icons on the back of the X-1. The zoom/multi-up
ones on the W-T toggle that most convince me, the rest are more generically
used. Also the styling of the mode dial reminds me of the one on the E-500,
with that chrome ring and the deep knurling. Of course not definitive
evidence by far but as Moose says, someone else is making them for them
(maybe they are the new Vivitar? ;)

Dan S.