[OM] FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8, Vivitar 135/2.3 S1

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8, Vivitar 135/2.3 S1
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:14:41 +0000
Sorry to hear of Walt's passing. As the outpouring of support on this forum
shows, he wil be sorely missed.

I have two rare OM  lenses for sale, both in hard to find near mint condition.
I thought I'd post here first before going to Ebay. I'm going back to school
this fall, so I will have much less time for photography, and could use the
extra cash. Please, no low-ball offers please as I am already discounting these
lenses to OM members

Zuiko 35-80/2.8. Optically superb, and perfect mechanical condition. Performs
head and shoulders above any other zoom lens I've had. I just have too many
fixed focal length lenses now that cover the same range. Pictures can be found
here: http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/zuiko35_80/
Will take $1000 + Paypal fee and shipping. . Includes a hard case for the 200/4
that has some padding added to fit the 35-80/2.8 nicely for excellent
protection during travel.

Vivitar Series 1 VMC 135/2.3. Also in hard to find near mint condition.
Optically and mechnically superb. Better than the Zuiko's 135/2.8 and 3/5's
I've had. Also a much better close focus lens (.89m). Of course, the mechanical
build is also outstanding. Pictures taken wide open can be seen here:
http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/viv135_23/
Will take $165+Paypal fee and shipping.

No Paypal fee if you want to pay by money order or personal check (will wait
for check to clear before shipping).

You can contact me at pdmhoto@xxxxxxxxxxx
I have references here, on FredMiranda.com, and EBay as a seller. I stand
behind anything I sell with a cheerful refund of the purchase price on return
of the lens if you don't agree it's not as described. Take a look at the pics
and decide for yourself. Any questions feel free to contact me directly.

Paul