[OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:34:14 -0700
Willie Wonka wrote:
> Thank you, Moose.
>   It was taken off the parking lot of the restaurant where you and Bob met.
> I don't remember the name of it.
>   Funny, how this place doesn't seem to change.  I visited it almost exactly
> a year after you did (just a week short) and have pictures of the same boats
> in the harbors...I'll post them soon, have been meaning to do it for a year
> now...:)
>   The previous time when I visited was in 1998 and it looked exactly the
> same.  BTW, we were not impressed with the restaurants in the area, except
> that one where we also ate the first time around and where I had the best
> mussels in my entire life...better even than the ones I cook

We didn't eat there. We did find excellent food at The Dip Net at the
next lands end, Port Clyde, right out on the wharf where the ferries
land. Wouldn't have made such a trip but for the recommendation of a
friend in Camden. We did not eat at the place this fellow on the pier
recommended.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Creatures/pages/DSCF0570.htm>

It was a very foggy day, but not enough to dampen the enthusiasm of
those with a thirst for battle.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Creatures/pages/DSCF0581.htm>

Moose