[OM] Re: Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:07:40 -0700
The 35mm Zuiko's are usually tested against the best samples of the 24
TSE's. Many users of the 24TSE's have said they had to go through many
copies to find a decent one (Canon wideangle QC syndrome). Also, the limits
of the Canon lens shifted, with good corner results is much more limited -
even with the best copy.