[OM] OT: poem or citation about stairs

Subject: [OM] OT: poem or citation about stairs
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:08:18 +0200
Hello list,

Here I am again with a strange question:

for a personal project I am looking for (short) poems/haikus/citations
about, containing or thinking of stairs. (as in the tool to get from
one floor to another).

This might seem completely off topic, but this is part of the stair
concerned, documented by Olympus photographic equipment:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/11409372@N07/1285664476/>

Language can be any, from latin to greek, from swedish to japanese...
As long as it is connected in some way with "stairs".

Personal contributions are very much appreciated as well.

Many thanks in advance,

Iwert.