[OM] Re: OM photos finally on my blog!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM photos finally on my blog!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 03:04:51 -0700
Chris Crawford wrote:
> Ok, I finally have some photos shot with OM cameras on my blog! These are
> black and white shots taken last month right before a storm on LaBajada Mesa
> southwest of Santa Fe. Shot with the OM-4T. The first one was shot with the
> 40mm f2 Zuiko, the second with the 28mm f2.8 Zuiko and the third with the
> 50mm f1.8. All on Ilford XP-2.
>
> http://blog.chriscrawfordphoto.com/

Great subjects, great compositions! I don't get the tonal
balance/distribution. Are our monitors THAT different? Or just our tastes?

On my monitor, much of the subtle cloud detail is lost. I assume these
blog images, in addition to being communication with those who know you,
are intended to impress people who drop by and attract business.

Obviously, I know nothing about your prints, and assume they are great.
But these web versions, as presented and seen on my screen, wouldn't
lead me to make much of an effort to see the prints if I didn't know
anything about you
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Crawford/Waldo%20Canyon/>.

Yes, there are halos around the wires in 7, too much trouble to fix on
the small image in what is merely presentation of an alternate view.

Anybody see the giant cloud creature in #9?

Moose