[OM] Re: Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:33:25 -0400
Hmmm.  I can see why you're push processing instead of using the T-45.
I have no idea what's wrong but it seems to me that the two shots in
single mode may be a clue to what's going on to someone who understands
the T-45 and motor drive operation.  I may be wrong but I think that if
the problem were merely the T-45's button sticking in the fire position
the motor drive should still only fire once.

Chuck Norcutt