[OM] Re: Back again, with a snag

Subject: [OM] Re: Back again, with a snag
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:03:24 +0100
Dear All,

Like Chris, I have returned to the fold after a brief excursion.  Also
like Chris, I have been to a wedding and been on a bit of a holiday.

Unlike Chris it wasn't my son's wedding (on account of the fact that I
don't have a son !) and I didn't take any photos at the wedding (I'm
sure Chris must have done, right ?).

Despite not taking any photos myself, there are a couple taken by a
friend of mine here :

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/image/87461745

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/image/87461703

And yes, that is me in the 2nd one :-)

Apologies for the quality of the photos (proper ones not available yet),
and the fact that they are in no way OM related.  Normal service will
resume shortly !

Jon

PS: I can't believe the Walt Tope is ending in 3 days !  HELP !  I hope
the list will allow me a little extra time for my entry, given that I
have been a little pre-occupied of late !  I want to come up with
something special for this, but haven't found anything worthy yet.  I'll
get thinking this weekend and see what I come up with ... none of which
will be more than 500yards from the car, of course.