[OM] Re: Taking Bill's advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Taking Bill's advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:30:24 +0100
Thanks, Martin.  That pub was my watering hole when I was an
impecunious youth in the early 1970s.  We used to put a chicken in
the oven on a Sunday morning and head off to read the Sunday
newspapers on the pavement outside the Gloucester Arms.  It doesn't
seem to have been modernised since then ...

Chris