[OM] Re: Crane's Beach

Subject: [OM] Re: Crane's Beach
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:00:47 -0500
Firefox used here.  When I tried Larry's link,
http://mutley.hypermart.net/TbirdCatalina1.jpg
my computer (zone alarm firewall) blocked it as a known spy site.  Zone
alarm has never done that before.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net