[OM] Re: E-3 Ad

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Ad
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:28:33 -0800 (PST)
NSURIT wrote:
> I won't be the first to get the e-3, however it won't be too many
> months before one will be living at my home.  Olympus, although a
> little slow  coming to market, is giving me what I need in digital
> imaging.  Go, "Big  O."

Hmm.  Time to go visit my old friend Bill.  ;)

I absolutely agree with you.  First-runs are usually a no-go for me.
However, my E-1 being a Refurb, was probably a first-run.  It has
performed flawlessly

I'm just so excited that Olympus finally came out with the E-3.
Frankly, it has everything I need and little that I don't.
Image-stabilization is way cool, 5 FPS is just enough without
rattling my teeth, 10MP is acceptable (16 would be better), and
cleaner high-iso performance.  Everything else is just feature noise.

ISO 800 for your event shoot should be just peachy.  The key to
shooting at higher ISO settings is to keep the in-camera sharpening
turned all the way off. Especially when shooting JPEG. Then you also
increase the contrast to drive the shadow noise downward.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs