[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:42:43 +1100
FYI - E-510

Hi Wayne Harridge,

Thank you for placing an order with Adorama.

We regret to inform you that the following item(s) is currently on backorder

from the manufacturer, and we are unable to ship immediately.

Item Number: IOME510K2 - OLYMPUS E-510 DIG SLR W/14-42 & 40-150

Our experience has shown that most backorders are shipped out within 10-14
days.
We will update you immediately should there be a change.
Please note, your credit card will not get charged until we ship.

Please accept our apology for this.

We hope to continue to serve you with all your photography needs.

Thank you.

Adorama Customer Service
service@xxxxxxxxxxx
The Photography People