[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:03:33 -0700
Chuck you are one of the list icons- I hold a 4th Dan in Shotokan
Karate so if this escalates you can count on my support= KeeeeYa!!!!

Remember the epic battle that I had with the OZ seller that did the
bait and switch?  Fortunatly, and ironically it was Visa that allowed
me to refuse to pay. EBad and the Evil henchman PayPuppet both thought
that criminal behavior was fine as long as it isn't done to excess and
I should just pay it and get on with my life. Paypal blacklisted me
for life so I went from doing about $10,000. per year to nothing at
all. As it turns out life is good without EBad.

Gord