[OM] Re: E-3 happiness

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 happiness
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:25:55 -0500
I guess you didn't look at any Canyon offerings if you think the E-3 is
small in comparison.  Here's a little table with dimensions in mm and
weight in grams w/o battery:

Camera  Width   Height  Depth   Weight
E-3     142     116     75      800
5D      152     113     75      810
40D     146     108     74      740

The 40D is the closest competitor feature-wise.  It lacks the in-body IS
and the articulating screen for it's live view which is probably what
allows it to be a bit lighter than the E-3.  But the E-3 is definitely
not small in comparison to its competition.

Chuck Norcutt