[OM] Interesting offer on FM

Subject: [OM] Interesting offer on FM
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:12:58 -0800 (PST)
No affiliation, etc.

Found this on FM:

Yep - you get an SLR FREE with this fantastic 4/3rds
mount lens from Leica! Due to the ridiculously low
prices on Canon 5D's and my inability to ignore those
low prices recently, I have to get rid of some other
gear.

I'm keeping my E410 / lenses for hiking and
mountaineering but I've decided to get rid of my
recently purchased L1 Kit + extra Panasonic battery.
This kit is less than a year old and in LNIB
condition. There are no scratches on any surfaces on
the camera or the lens. The lens alone is selling on
B+H for 899 before taxes / shipping. I'm selling my
kit with an extra battery for $800USD including
shipping (in North America) and paypal fees.

For someone looking for this lens (or kit) - Christmas
just came early! :-) Email or PM me with any questions
- I'm located in Calgary AB Canada.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs