[OM] Re: OM-1 fried contacts

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 fried contacts
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:41:37 -0500
OM-1 & 2 have problem with gathering of tiny metal filings in the top
cover hot shoe socket.  This caused by screwing shoe on and off.
Sometimes, removing shoe and gently blowing hole out will solve the
problem.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net