[OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:17:58 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Chris Barker wrote:

> I agree, but if you're not in the US there are probably places closer
> at hand which will not risk your camera in the international mail.

Having had a few experiences with this, I think it may actually be worth
to pay the extra just to get the service done by John. I bought a CLA-d
camera from him and I have to say I've been very satisfied. The customs
did not exactly go easy on this one either. Of course it will be extra
painful to re-"import" your own camera, although it can be argued that
you're importing the CLA service in this case.

priit.