[OM] Re: How does he do that?

Subject: [OM] Re: How does he do that?
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:00:44 +0000
There is another major characteristic of this image which is significant depth
of field for a subject so close.  This was obviously taken at quite a small
aperture but the totally blurred background seems to be overly blurred for the
probable aperture.  Can't say for sure since i don't know how far away it is
but I think the background has been post processed away.

Chuck Norcutt