[OM] A handy way to use the new legacy IS on E-3/510

Subject: [OM] A handy way to use the new legacy IS on E-3/510
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:28:09 -0700
  In Live View, if you hold the "IS" button down, it'll give you live
view + IS.

  If you're like me and are too lazy to use a tripod, this makes it much
easier to get focus right, especially with longer lenses when -- without
a split-image screen, I have a hard time focussing on the ground glass,
but with the zoomed live view and no IS, I sometimes can't see clearly
enough to focus because of hand shake.

  The IS gives me that little extra bit of stability, so I can get focus
adjusted more accurately. Very handy!

  -- dan