[OM] LCD protectors

Subject: [OM] LCD protectors
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:28:40 -0500
Thanks Dan,
I've had trouble finding reports that the below gizmo routinely?leaves
bubbles.? They provide a solution and a squeegee.? They suggest letting
the?item sit for 24 hours prior to use. They don't provide transmission data
like the elegant Giotto with AR coatings, but it is MUCH cheaper and does look
VERY Tough.? Might be worth a try.? Seems excessive to ruminate about such
items, but may be imp't in?the long run.?Oh, forgot the link last time.? I
don't own stock---really I don't.

http://www.invisibleshield.com/guarantee/index.php

Mike
http://webmail.aol.com