[OM] May have to push the boat out again.

Subject: [OM] May have to push the boat out again.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:06:01 +0000
It seems that Bristol Cameras have a special offer on the new version 50-200:

http://tinyurl.com/26sapx

Which is very tempting, although I'll probably have to wait a week for
them to get one to the shop (so I can collect it and save postage
since they're down the hill from my workplace).  They're also
advertising the old one at £675 new.

Given my failure to locate a good used one, and that there are
chancers on ebay trying to shift them at nearer £900, I'm very very
tempted right now.

I'm passing this along in case any other UK list members are after one of these.

I can continue to live without one, I suppose - that *is* an option, isn't it?