[OM] Re: It's a disease

Subject: [OM] Re: It's a disease
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:38:11 EST
I have a toy camera or two and recently purchased the new Diana +, which
also has a removable lens and a pinhole when the lens is removed.  Pretty  nice
piece of crap camera.  You may grow to like the images.  Mine is  doing fine
after removing a couple of pieces of stray plastic using my Isle  Royale "wolf
killer" knife.  If one could only have one toy camera, a  pretty good case
could be made for the new Diana +.  Although not made with  the Diana, any
folks
who find themselves in NYC this month, might want to take  in the Krappy Kamera
exhibit  and see one of my pinhole images in the main  exhibit.  Exhibit is
at the SOHO Photo Gallery. Check it  out at    _http://www.sohophoto.com/_
(http://www.sohophoto.com/)      Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/28/2008 12:52:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,