[OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge

Subject: [OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 23:12:55 -0600
 It seemed like it took a couple of times
> opening a file for Bridge  to figure out what to do as far as thumbnail
> creation.

There is a setting in Bridge for preview creation. Bridge sets a file size
that is the maximum it will preview, and the factory setting is smallish.
It's somewhere in preferences, I think, but that may be only in CS2, as
Adobe likes to move things around and change names.

I increased it several times, and now have it set to preview anything up to
about 700 megs, as the 16 bit scans of MF film from my minolta multipro are
BIG. It does slow things down.

Bill Pearce