[OM] Re: OT-Followed Advice from Moose Monday

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Followed Advice from Moose Monday
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:33:32 +0000
Having moved back over to the 'old' 3x2 format from 4x3 I really miss
the squarer ratio of the four thirds system. I'm doing a series of
pictures in 6x7 cropping from 3x2 and there's a lot of real estate
gone. But for people something approaching a square just seems to work
better. Having said that I can think of plenty of exceptions.

James