[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 02:06:17 +1100 (EDT)
Hi John,

> And are you running it under R CP/M or MS-DOS?  What a marvelous
> machine.  It is (at least in part) what the IBM PC-XT should have been
> -- along with some of the architecture of the Victor 9000.

Both, one partition is CP/M, the other DOS. Have a few other OS's for
it but never got around to installing them again.

I miss the days of nice solid engineering, what am I saying !
This here RS/6000 F50 is travelling well though no were near as old :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing