[OM] Compactflash deals?

Subject: [OM] Compactflash deals?
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 00:30:42 -0400
Ali,

I just recently received from Amazon 2 Sandisk 4gb ultra II cards for
$34.82 each or $79 total including shipping. Was the best deal I
could find after spending more time looking than I should have.

Right now-Tuesday night-they have
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000JMBSSM/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3JRBTF3T7J4ZI&v=glance>Sandisk

4GB ULTRA II Compact Flash (SDCFH-4096, Bulk Package) selling for
$37.99 + $6.98 shipping for a total of $44.97

They also have
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001CNMFM/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance>SanDisk

2GB ULTRA II CompactFlash Card (SDCFH-2048-901) selling for $18.99
each with free shipping-about the same for 2 as Calumet's price after
their shipping has been added. If you want standard shipping 2 cards
will run you $44.15

Pricegrabber.com search came up with HighTechVendors.com selling the
4gb card for $34.25 with free shipping.
http://www.hitechvendors.com/p-3578-sandisk-4gb-ultra-ii-compact-flash-cf-card-authentic-sandisk-with-serial-numbers.aspx?affiliateid=10051
I've never ordered from them but I did see you can order by phone and
use a major credit card.

Amazon's prices/shipping seem to change daily. No sooner than I'd
received the cards I began wondering if I should have gotten more. As
for prices dropping, it seems like there's really good buys on
Sandisk SD cards. CF cards are commanding higher prices.

Happy shopping.

Gary