[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:16:40 +1000
I just scored one off ebay for $365. I put in a speculative bid and
got it for about a $100 less than my high bid, much to my surprise as
it was the only one on offer. Genuine private sale from someone who
bought it as a refurb. and has moved up to an E3. He was also selling
some very good OM lenses including a 90mm and a 16mm and they went
for quite high prices, so he wasn't too upset about the E1 going cheap.
I think that the 5mp keeps the price low so that many owners decide
that they may as well keep it as a backup rather than sell it for
less than the price of a decent compact. Now, anyone got a grip they
want to sell cheap? :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx