[OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:33:04 -0300
2008/5/28 Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> That's so far out my paradigm that I can't make any sense of it.

Same for you!

And there is a big problem.  Human autonomy and revelation are so far
apart that rational dialogue becomes nontrivial.

> Nietzsche has a morality based on a natural autonomy but the the
> moral imperatives in it were ignored by the totalitarians - don't
> confuse the philosopher with those who distorted his ideas for their
> own ends.

But then you have the superman, and people end up deciding what they
see fit... it becomes the rule of the jungle, and the tough call
between appeasement and prevention, limited by objective reality.
Really I can't develop it here and now.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx