[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 00:02:12 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Stay away from mp3, Moose - ;-) - iTunes is evil, I agree.

I only have it in for iTunes, in particular, because of its behavior
wonder Windoze. My younger son had iPods and iTunes on my desktop. It
was an arrogant pain. It acted like it was the only reason for the
computer to exist, being poorly behaved relative to other programs.
every time it was updated, which ws often, it would strew junk around.
At some point, it decided it wouldn't run unless the library was on the
desk top.

Yes, I know Windoze isn't Apple's primary operating system. Nonetheless,
I'll bet iTunes is running on more PCs than Macs. After he moved out, I
bought a new computer. It is so far blessedly iTunes free. All I have to
do is be careful when QuickTime updates appear, as the default choice is
to install both.
> I listen to music in an cuasi-audiophile way: I don't listen to music in the
> car - signal to noise ratio is bad.
But that's not the point in a car. I drive a convertible - in
California. "Tunes" are mandatory. :-)

Moose