[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:31:06 +0200
Thanks for the replies

As is typical these days I was cut short when preparing the email by our
newborn, who has unbelievable lungs for the size of him, he is certainly
making up for the fact that we have yet to hear Cai cry. We are always
keeping an eye on him, but sometimes we have to mislay it for a minute
or two and there has been a couple of times where Cai has head planted
the floor in this time and we have discovered him crying (without
sound), anyway I digress

The sentence was completely in German apart from quoting the phrase from
Mc D, it just stated that it was incorrect grammer, the exercise was to
punctuate the german sentance with commas. He asked if it was true and I
thought although not English I would use as it had the commas in the
right places it was grammatically correct even if it wasn't good usage.

thanks Ian